Ward: Chadderton Central
Other councillors representing this Ward:
Saturday 10 December 2022
10.00am – 11.00am
Councillors C McLaren, E Moores and E Taylor (labour)
St Saviour's Church
Bishopsgate Street (between 207 and 213 Denton Lane)
If you have any queries or problems that need to be discussed with your Labour Councillors, please contact
Councillor Colin McLaren
Tel: 0161 627 4197
Councillor Eddie Moores
Tel: 07764 621 491
Councillor Elaine Taylor
Tel: 07966 297 200
Mobile: 07764 621491
Cllr Eddie Moores – Chadderton
MY WARD PRIORITIES
• Promoting health and wellbeing
• Improving Community Safety
• Preserving Local Heritage
Work in the community
· Cabinet Member – Children, Young People and Early Years
· Member - Health & Wellbeing Board, Commissioning Board & Regional Adoption Panel, Oldham Health & Care System Board, Oldham Safeguarding Children Partnership.
· Chair - Corporate Parenting Panel. Chair – Early Years Partnership. Co-Chair Children’s Alliance.
· Governor - Mills Hill CPS (Chair), Blue Coat School (Chair), Radclyffe School & Christie Hospital Foundation Trust.
· Trustee – Oldham Enterprise Trust, Cranmer Education Trust, Henshaw Education Trust & Chadderton Together.
· Organising and taking part in litter picks.
· 100% attendance at Oldham Council meetings.
· Worked with Oldham Foodbank delivering food packages.
· Communicated with residents and officers by telephone, email, and Microsoft Teams during COVID-19 pandemic to tackle a range of problems
Face to face Ward Surgeries currently take place monthly at the Crossley Centre and alternate months at either Mills Hill School, or Kingfisher School. These arrangements may change at short notice due to COVID-19 restrictions. I can also be contacted by phone or email.