If you have any queries or problems that need to be discussed with your Labour Councillor, please contact Councillor Dean on telephone number 0161 652 5866 or email him at email@example.com
11 Oozewood Road
Phone: 0161 652 5866
Mobile: 07718 785 134
Cllr Peter Dean – Waterhead Ward
My Ward Priorities
based on the Covid
situation at the present time.
To provide all
appropriate health provision
· To make sure nobody goes without food
Make sure children
best provision possible
Make sure Council
service are able to
respond to the changing situations
Work in the community
Over the last year I been able to respond and take action on over 500 resident’s issues. It’s been a wonderful experience to support and work with many voluntary and community organisations, who have been outstanding in the support they have given to many residents.
· I have used my personal budget to support the following -
- Advices provided by CAB
- Funded three residents environment schemes
- Provided extra grit bins
- Extra work on footpaths and bridleways
- Food parcels for people in need
- Christmas gifts for children in need
- Funded and supported local clean ups
· Work to bring in extra resources for major landscape schemes and play areas in the Ward
· I have worked with Council District team on many issues that have improved the area
· I have 100% record of attending Council meetings
· I Chair the Oldhams Planning Committee
· I am a member of the Finance Committee
· I have attended a number of training events including one on Safeguarding.
Major Aims this Year.
· To support residents in recovering from the effects of the Covid outbreak
· To provide street fitness equipment
· To improve the educational offer for children and young people
· To create a cleaner greener place to live
· To get all local public services working together for the benefit of residents including Police, Health, Housing Providers and all Council services
Face to face Ward Surgeries are cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions. Please contact me by phone or email for any issues or problems.