Ward: Saddleworth North
Other councillors representing this Ward:
Saturday 11 March 2023
10.30am – 11.30am
Councillor P Byrne (Cons)
Delph Methodist Church Hall
If you have any queries or problems that need to be discussed with your Conservative Councillors, please contact:
Councillor P Byrne
Tel: 07703 348 755
6, Oldham Road
Phone: 01457 820 149
Bus. mobile: 07703 348755
Bus. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Pam Byrne contact details as VCard
Cllr Pam Byrne – Saddleworth North Ward
· Securing Road Safety Schemes
· Helping Business in COVID19
· Protecting the Green Belt and integrity of the Villages
· Advocacy Skills
· Chairing Skills
· Planning for Emergencies
Work in the community
· Liaising with residents about the progress of the New Saddleworth School
· 100% attendance at Oldham Council meetings
· Supporting Local Businesses with COVID 19 Grant Applications
· Supporting residents with Planning Application Concerns. and Enforcements.
· Negotiated land for gardens for residents in Delph
· Supported Community Groups with financial assistance for their events from my Councillor’s allowance. Also, local groups for equipment and sited convenient benches.
· Communicated with residents by telephone, email, and Microsoft Teams during COVID-19 pandemic to tackle a range of problems
· Attending all COVID 19 Briefing to keep abreast with information.
· Attended Governors meetings and Supporting Saddleworth School Staff and Pupils.
· Recently Awarded the Queens Award for Community Service to Saddleworth Whit Friday
T: 01457 820 149
M: 07703 348 755
Face to face Ward Surgeries are usually held on the third Saturday of the month at the Delph Methodist Hall 10.30 to 11.30am
Please contact me by phone or email for any issues or problems.