Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Consideration was given to the commercially sensitive information in relation to Item 13 Royton Town Hall.
RESOLVED – That:
1. The refurbishment works as set out in this report approved.
2. The increased project cost caused by the national impact of inflation on materials and construction services be noted.
3. The additional funding needed to deliver the project be approved.
4. The appointment of the successful contractor following the completion of the tender process be approved.
5. Approval be given for the contractual, financial and project delivery to be delegated to the Executive Director of Place and Growth in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Finance and Low Carbon.
Publication date: 15/02/2023
Date of decision: 13/02/2023
Decided at meeting: 13/02/2023 - Cabinet
Effective from: 23/02/2023